Happy New Year!APEJanuary 12th, 2023
APE team wishes you a great start in 2023.
This month our exhibition team will be flying from Berlin to the west coast of the United States, waiting for your presence.
Highlights of the APE booth that you can look forward to this year:
– Introduction of our new light source for Dual Color SRS microscopy: The deltaEmerald
– A true success story pulseCheck NX – the new autocorrelation generation for easy and accurate characterization of ultrashort laser pulses.
– UV-C Disinfection Module and pulsed calibration light source for Cytometers.
– new Spider Software, full backward compatible and new Spider Model – come around and check it out on our booth.
Besides a direct meeting at our booth, we would like to highlight the following presentations in which our deltaEmerald is already successfully applied:
– 1. ”Quantitative molecular absorption of cosmetic active molecules in human skin using coherent Raman imaging (CARS and SRS)” by Barbara Sarri on 28 January 2023, 11:35 am – 11:55 am
– 2. “Dual frequency stimulated Raman microscopy” by Barbara Sarri on 30 January 2023, 5:10 pm – 5:30 pm
– 3. “Live stimulated Raman histology for the near-instant assessment of central nervous system samples” by Barbara Sarri on 1 February 2023, 2:00 pm – 2:20 pm
Furthermore, we also have a talk about our UV-C Disinfection Module:
– “A UV-C LED-based reactor for continuous decontamination of the sheath fluid in a flow-cytometric cell sorter” by Konrad von Volkmann on 31 January 2023, 2:40 pm – 3:00 pm
Welcome to meet us at:
BiOS Expo 28-29 January 2023 at APE Booth: 8136
Photonics West Exhibition 31–02 February 2023 at APE Booth: 3372
We look forward to your visit at our booth in San Francisco.