The A·P·E Optical Parametric Amplifier provides widely tunable high energy pulses at high repetition rates. It is the optimal light source for multi-photon interaction, spectroscopy and microscopy.
High power OPA
AVUS is the very latest Optical Parametric Amplifier (OPA) providing widely tunable high-energy pulses. It is ideal for use with 1 μm femtosecond lasers.
AVUS Optical Parametric Amplifier
AVUS is the very latest Optical Parametric Amplifier (OPA) providing widely tunable high-energy pulses. It is ideal for use with 1 μm femtosecond lasers and opens doors for up to 50 W pump power.
The user-friendly and maintenance-free unit is air-cooled and constructed with a monolithic case design for long-term thermal stability, even at maximum pump power.
The fully-automated and alignment-free unit covers a wide wavelength range, while the integrated tuning and automatic wavelength separation of the AVUS maintain the same beam position and direction for all wavelengths.
- Nonlinear microscopy
- Femtosecond pump probe spectroscopy
- Time-resolved spectroscopy and Photoluminescence (TR3, TRPES, TRPL)
- Photoelectron-photoion coincidence spectrometry (PEPICO)
- Coherent anti-Stokes Raman Spectroscopy (CARS)
- Two-dimensional infrared spectroscopy (2D-IR)
- Terahertz emission studies
- OPA for 1 μm pump laser
- 50 W maximum pumping power
- Air-cooling and monolithic case for long-term temperature stability
- Tunable from 210 nm ... 11 μm (UV, VIS, IR)
- Completely automated and fully computer controlled
- Long-life operation with sealed inner case to protect sensitive components
- TCP/IP remote control with standardized command set for easy programming
- 24/7 integrated performance monitoring of both laser system and AVUS
- No need for external beam routing or separation: the integrated tuning and automatic wavelength separation maintain the same beam position and direction for all wavelengths.
|Pump Laser Parameters|
|Input Laser Type||fs based laser systems|
|Input Power||Up to 50 W|
|Input Energy||8 ... 200 μJ|
|Input Center Wavelength||1020 ... 1070 nm|
|Input Polarization||Any orientation, linear|
|Repetition Rate||Up to 1 MHz|
|Pulse Width||200 ... 400 fs, others on request|
|Conversion Efficiency at Peak||12 %, Signal + Idler; measured at 35 W input power|
|Time Bandwidth Product||< 1|
|Pulse Width||Typically 200 fs, others on request|
|Output Bandwidth||70 ... 120 cm-1 (typical)|
|Polarization||AVUS incl. UV/VIS extension: horizontal; IR extension: vertical|
|Performance Monitoring||Integrated 24/7 monitoring and data logging of both pump laser and OPA condition
(e.g. beam position / pointing, repetition rate, pulse energy)
|Wavelength Calibration||Factory calibrated, ± 2 nm at 650 - 950 nm|
|Beam Routing and Separation||Integrated, fully automated|
|Software, PC, and Automation||Included (Embedded PC)|
|Remote Control||Possible via TCP/IP (SCPI command set), Windows Remote Desktop|
|Base Unit||630 ... 1020 nm, 1040 ... 2600 nm|
|UV / VIS Extension (optional)||210 ... 255 nm, 260 ... 510 nm, 520 ... 630 nm|
|IR Extension (optional)||Up to 11 μm|
|Dimensions and Power||Dimensions||677 mm x 163 mm x 447 mm (May vary depending on options)|
|Power||100 ... 240 V, 50 ... 60 Hz, max. 100 W|