Combine s-SNOM and AFM-IR with a Remarkable Mid-IR Light-source
Broadly Tunable IR Light-source for the Integration with Scattering SNOM and AFM-IR Microscopes
APE provides a professional IR light-source for the integration with scattering SNOM and AFM-IR microscopes.
The source sets new standards in resolution, sensitivity and tuning range due to its OPO/DFG architecture. The unique combination of 300 cm-1 broadband as well as 20 cm-1 narrowband emission covers the two complementary nanoscale IR techniques s-SNOM and AFM-IR.
The outstanding high output power between 5 mW and 300 mW in combination with an extremely low noise level is addressing a wider range of applications in the near-field imaging & spectroscopy field.
A pulsed mode (Burst Mode with 50 % Duty Cycle) is included for AFM-IR applications.
At a Glance
- Imaging & Spectroscopy of organic & inorganic samples with a remarkable IR light source
- Two complementary nanoscale Mid-IR techniques: s-SNOM and AFM-IR
- High performance narrowband (~ 20 cm-1) and broadband (useable 300 cm-1) emission
- Highest signal-to-noise performance due to OPO/DFG architecture
- User friendly turnkey operation incl. automated wavelength tuning
- Wavelength tuning broadband: from 2.15 µm – 15 µm (670 cm-1 … 4650 cm-1)
- Wavelength tuning narrowband: from 5.0 µm – 15 µm (670 cm-1 … 2000 cm-1)
- Outstanding output power levels between 5 mW and 300 mW
- Fast continuous sweep mode in under 30 seconds for scanning from 1000 – 1800 cm-1 in the narrowband mode
4 different operation modes are availabe to cover s-SNOM spectroscopy, s-SNOM imaging, and AFM-IR:
(1) Broadband quasi-cw mode
(2) Narrowband quasi-cw mode
(3) Broadband pulsed mode
(4) Narrowband pulsed mode
Carmina is also available in two versions:
- Carmina (cw only)
– the ultimate IR light source dedicated for s-SNOM Imaging & Spectroscopy
- Carmina (broadband cw only)
– the ultimate IR light source dedicated for s-SNOM Spectroscopy
At a Glance
|Please contact APE for full specifications.|
Datasheets & Brochures
Please contact APE or visit this site later.
sSNOM and AFM-IR Application Note (pdf / english)
Please send an email to email@example.com if you are looking for a manual in pdf format. You help us if you send us the serial number of the device in question.
Full compatibility with Bruker Anasys
Carmina is fully compatible with sSNOM & AFM-IR solution from Anasys / Bruker, the world leader in nanoscale IR spectroscopy. Contact us for more information.